- Shipping information - Free world wide delivery & free returns
- Returns & exchanges
- Order tracking
- Our customer service team operates Monday to Friday 9 am–5 pm CET.
- + 46 70 890 45 45
- We are happy to assist!
- BITE provides free worldwide express delivery and free returns .
- Scandinavia, 1-2 days – Free of charge
- Europe, 1-3 days – Free of charge
- World, 2-5 days – Free of charge
- Returns are always free of charge for your convenience.
- All deliveries are climate compensated.
- You will have six delivery possibilities matching your preference including home delivery and ”leave at door step”. Click the sms link provided by DHL to choose your preferred delivery option.
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving your order confirmation on business days (not including public holidays).
- As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation by text and email with your tracking number and a link for tracking your order.
- Please note that the customer is responsible for customs or any other charges imposed by the country to which the order is shipped.
- All BITE packaging are delivered from Sweden.
- BITE has a 14 day return policy. If you wish to return a garment, please contact BITE customer service that will provide you with return form.
- All returns have to be shipped back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- All garments must be returned in original condition, with all tags attached.
- We prefer that items are returned through BITE return service to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However you may return the goods by any secure transport but note that you will be liable in case of loss.
- To track your return, save the tracking ID on the return shipping label.
- We will refund your return within 14 days of its arrival.
- You can reach BITE customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone +46 70 890 45 45
- As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email or text with your tracking number and a link for tracking your order.